Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is an Indian state run telecommunication organisation providing users with excellent packages in fixed line, mobile network, internet and data services, which captures 60% of the total market share. It is also the 5th mobile services provider in India. BSNL caters to all of India, except the metropolitan cities that comes under MTNL under the same authorities. BSNL recharge online has brought in huge revolution in the industry.
BSNL with its far and wide reach pan India, provides its users with national and international roaming along with access to more than 300 networks world across. User can use BSNL recharge with a simple BSNL prepaid connections to remain connected with near and dear ones. BSNL offers extensive call and data service options that include – BSNL to BSNL calls, Local call, night call charges, local SMS, national SMS packages, 2G/3G/4G services, and also national and international roaming too. You as a pre paid plan user can choose from aforementioned services made available for you by BSNL using online BSNL recharge. Additionally, BSNL also offers several interesting call and data packages that can be customised to match the needs of the users with various combo plans that are provided at competitive rates.
BSNL Recharge for Prepaid Mobile Online
It is easy, simple and fast. Use whatever means you like to use and pick which ever devices you are comfortable with, but BSNL recharge online is a quick and task with least efforts. You can choose from BSNL website direct or BSNL app to accomplish the task of recharging effortlessly. Additionally, you can also use online mobile wallets like – Freecharge, Mobikwik, PayU, Paytm, PhonePe, etc. too to make your payments 24×7. Also get attractive offers, cash backs and discount coupons on food and shopping bills along with benefits like extra talk time and extra mobile data, which makes the online payment for prepaid plans all the more exciting. Recharging is an easy and quick process with
BSNL prepaid mobile and data cards. To start the process all you will need is a good internet connection for instant mobile recharge. Just follow these simple steps and get your devices recharged instantly:
- Login or guest login to the site or app that you are using, as the request is made
- Enter your BSNL prepaid number of your mobile or data card
- Enter the recharge or top-up amount
- If you have received BSNL recharge offers and promo codes, use them while making the payments for exciting discounts and cash-backs
- Select your payment mode that your prefer most like – net banking, debit/credit card, or online mobile wallets like PayU,Paytm, PhonePe, Mobikwik, Freecharge, etc. You did not need to worry for payment methods, as they are 100% safe and secure. So go ahead make your payments.
- Once payment is complete, your device gets recharged successfully.
BSNL India is one of the most affordable pre paid plans for Indian mobile and data service users. It is the most accessible and affordable of all pre paid plans that users can avail anytime and from anywhere.